For the next four weeks, four books will be read in every classroom each week. On Thursday of each week, students will vote on which book they like the best. The winner from each of the first four weeks will advance to the final week to determine the champion!
March Madness Winner! - Do Not Open This Book by Andy Lee
Week One Books:
- The Power of One by Trudy Ludwig
- Do Not Open This Book by Andy Lee - Winner of Week One!
- Fraidyzoo by Thyra Heder
- Find Fergus by Mike Boldt
Week Two Books:
- Bob, Not Bob! by Liz Garton Scanlon
- The Couch Potato by Jory John
- If I Built a School by Chris Van Dusen - Winner of Week Two!
- The Sharing Circle by Theresa "Corky" Larsen-Jonasson
Week Three Books:
- I Am Alone by Susan Verde
- My Heart by Corinna Luyken
- The Invisible Boy by Trudy Ludwig - Winner of Week Three!
- Feelings by Libby Walden
Week Four Books:
- On Account of the Gum by Adam Rex
- We Will Rock Our Classmates by Ryan T. Higgins
- The OK Book by Amy Krouse Rosenthal
- After the Fall by Dan Santat - Winner of Week Four!